We consult for high-end technology implementation at clients’ site or implementation of new technology according to the clients’ requirement or upgrading, enhancing the existing facilities in the clients end with the new technology integrated with the existing one. MIW offers a full range of consulting services to help analyze your business requirements for effective implementation of solutions. Our consulting services cover:
- Strategy planning
- Business process solutions etc.
Beside the services consultant and solutions; with design and development expertise in diverse platforms, best-of-breed tools and techniques, combined with industry best practices, MIW offers scalable end-to-end application development and management solutions from requirement analysis for deployment and rollout. We are developing software, related to HR management, e-commercial, e-trading, mobile application software, Back Office support, existing system enhancement and system integration. We hope to come to you with desired software and services at a reasonable cost. MIW’s services span the following application lifecycle stages:
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT – Providing end-to-end development from requirement analysis for deployment and rollout.
- APPLICATION MAINTENANCE – Changing or enhancing software to meet changing or increasing business demands in the post-rollout phase of an application
- APPLICATION SUPPORT – Providing first, second, third line support and on-call support. On-call support based on agreement.
- APPLICATION INTEGRATION/MIGRATION/TRANSFORMATION – Replacing, migrating and integrating legacy or bespoke systems with COTS products.
APPLICATION MANAGEMENT – The application management layer cuts across all software engineering activities listed above. MIW takes complete ownership of the outsourced suite of applications as per the agreed scope and manages the support. This typically involves transition management, project management, proactive risk and scope change management, quality management, SLA management etc.
Growth in the Solution Integration (SI) services market is fueled by the need for seamless business processes across an organization’s complete value chain of customers, partners, suppliers, employees and etc. MIW’s services enable clients to identify, develop, and implement the best-fit solutions which are equipped to meet their changing business requirements.
MIW’s Solution Integration services offer to:
- Leverage IT investments
- Minimize risks
- Maximize compatibility
- Maximize interoperability
MIW provides total project management, right from architectural design, integration, system and interface development to migration backed by world-class methodologies, well-defined solution frameworks and extensive integration experience with tier-1 service providers.